Garden windows, also known as greenhouse windows, project from the wall and add space in your home. They look like bay or bow windows, only smaller. They also have a sloped roof to allow water runoff. If you’re getting garden replacement windows in Edison, NJ, today, Valiant Home Remodelers recommends trying these 10 design tips:
Don’t put random plants inside your garden window. Create a plant arrangement that doesn’t take too much space inside the window.
- You can pick one plant to be the focal point of your window. Colorful plants like orchids also lend a bold touch to your home.
- If you want a modern look for your windows, use pots made from the same material.
- Place plants along the shelving instead of the center so they won’t block scenic outdoor views.
- You can also place garden windows in bathrooms and living rooms. For accenting your Monroe, NJ, replacement windows, you can use scented candles, picture frames, small sculptures, and small plants.
- When styling garden windows in kitchens, make sure you consider how much clutter there is on the counters. If the counters have one too many appliances or utensils, opt for a more minimalist window.
- Colorful accessories like jars and vases add life to your home, especially when the sun’s rays hit them.
- Remember that you don’t have to fill in every nook and cranny of your garden window.
- Garden windows in kitchens are great places to put herbs and spices.
- You can also build shelves inside this window style to add storage to your kitchen.
Garden windows are ideal ways to create an indoor-outdoor connection. To make sure you get the best window replacement in Carteret, NJ, trust Valiant Home Remodelers. We carry top window products from Vanguard, Sunrise®, and Seaway. This means you can have windows that save energy, protect your home from the elements, and lend it plenty of curb appeal and enjoyment for you.
For more window design tips from the pros, give us a call today at (732) 333-6223. You can also reach us by filling out our contact form. We’ll be happy to give you a free estimate.