Your home is one of your greatest possessions. When a part of it must be repaired or an area inside your house must be improved, you’d want to make sure that you are hiring a professional.
There are probably a number of contractors in your area that offer products and services from top manufacturers and promise to deliver with utmost customer service. With so many of those guys, how would you know who to choose?
The best contractors are qualified and accredited by credible industry organizations under stringent standards. Two pillars of the home improvement industry that you can trust are BBB and Angie’s list. You should check out their websites for reliable information, such as client feedback when you are looking for a contractor property.
As we are accredited by BBB, we make sure we address our consumer’s needs in a timely manner. We are monitored to be supportive of the services of the organization to the public and in providing quick and honest service.
Specifically, we are committed to the following practices:
- Provide direct and convenient means to the clients to reach us
- Present clear terms in our contract and offer product warranties
- Clearly state the return and refund policy of the business
- Disclose terms and nature of shipping that may include stock shortage and delays
- Provide full transaction cost that includes shipping, applicable taxes, and other charges
- Give the clients an opportunity to go over the transaction before finalizing the purchase
- Provide an official receipt that includes summary of the transaction
You may check out our standing with Better Business Bureau here.
Angie’s List, has a website that contains reviews on the products and services of different home improvement contractors. These include ratings on price, quality, professionalism, punctuality, responsiveness, and overall grade. Special offers of the companies are also being listed from time to time as a way of giving back to the customers.
You may check us out in Angie’s List here.
In case you need replacement windows in Edison NJ, or have any other home improvement concerns, look for professionals who are BBB-accredited and listed in Angie List to good quality service. Let Valiant Home Remodelers help you. We are an active member of the New Jersey Better Business Bureau.
If you need a new roof, siding, doors, and windows in Edison, just give us a call at (732) 333-6223 and we would be glad to assist you.